Stained Fireplace Mantel
If you’re planning to give the room of yours a centerpiece or maybe a thing to emphasize it, look no further in comparison to the fireplace mantel that’s currently there. A lot of people usually leave their fireplace mantels bare, failing to recognize they’re able to decorate their fireplace mantel so that it start to be sexy adequate to turn into the room’s centerpiece. Many house owners fail to recognize that they are able to do a number of things all over their fireplace mantel to make it appealing and interesting more. Hearth mantels which come straight out of a magazine page are not the sole fireplace mantels that could be viewed as attractive. Having an effective serving of fun plus imagination, including the drabbest of fireplace mantels could be manufactured attractive.
Here are Images about Stained Fireplace Mantel
Stained Fireplace Mantel
Before & After: Gorgeous Fireplace Makeovers – Design*Sponge
The first thing you should do is actually have a look at the decor of the room and decide what it is that you want to do with your fireplace mantel when it comes to the color as well as decor. You can use almost anything like candles, sculptures, or perhaps flowers to bring out the styles of the room and provide the mantel a touch of accent to the room. The utilization of cloth are able to be utilized to drape over the mantel or maybe you can include pictures or anything else that tickles the enhancing bug in you. If you plan on using candles, sculptures, or photos, keep it at an odd number to make a much more balanced appearance at the mantel.
Fireplace With Tiny Glossy Black Tiles And A Dark Stained Mantel Brick fireplace makeover, Diy
Fireplace Build Out DIY Pinterest Fireplaces and Cover up
Wood Fireplace Mantels Bridgewater Standard
Introduction to Stained Fireplace Mantel
A stained fireplace mantel is an exquisite and timeless addition to any home. It adds a classic, sophisticated touch to a room while also making it feel warm and inviting. The appearance of a stained mantel can instantly elevate the look of your living space, making it the perfect choice for those wanting to create an atmosphere of luxury. Whether you are looking for a traditional style or something more modern, there are many different choices available. From deep cherry and mahogany hues to lighter shades of oak and walnut, there’s sure to be something to suit your personal preference.
Benefits of Installing a Stained Fireplace Mantel
Installing a stained fireplace mantel can bring many benefits to your home. Not only will it add an elegant look to your living space, but it also comes with several practical advantages as well. Here are some of the main benefits you can expect when installing a stained mantel:
– Increased Value: A stained fireplace mantel can increase the value of your home by up to 10 percent. This is because it adds a sense of sophistication and style that appeals to potential buyers.
– Durability: A stained mantel is built to last and stands up well against wear and tear. This makes them ideal for families who have small children or pets who may be prone to knocking things over.
– Easy Maintenance: Stained fireplace mantels require very little maintenance. They simply need to be dusted and wiped down from time to time in order to keep them looking their best.
– Ease of Installation: Unlike other types of fireplaces, installing a stained mantel is relatively easy and can usually be done in just a few hours with minimal tools required.
– Versatility: Stained fireplace mantels come in a variety of styles and colors that make them perfect for any type of home décor. Whether you’re looking for something modern or traditional, there’s sure to be something that fits your taste.
Types of Stained Fireplace Mantels
When choosing a stained fireplace mantel, there are several different types that you can choose from depending on your personal preferences. Here are some of the most popular options:
– Wood Mantels: A wood mantel is perhaps the most popular option due its classic look and timeless appeal. The natural grain pattern adds texture and visual interest while the hue can range from light oak hues to deep mahogany colors depending on your preference.
– Stone Mantels: Stone mantels offer an old world charm that adds character and sophistication to any living space. Although they tend to be more expensive than wood mantels, they also last longer due their durability.
– Metal Mantels: Metal mantels provide an industrial chic vibe that is perfect for modern homes. These come in various colors including silver, bronze, brass, copper, and more so you’re sure to find one that matches your décor perfectly!
– Glass Mantels: Glass mantels provide a sleek, contemporary look that complements any type of home décor style from minimalist modern designs all the way up traditional or rustic looks as well. They’re also great for reflecting light Which makes them perfect for small spaces.
Installing a stained fireplace mantel is an easy way to add both beauty and value to your home. With so many different types and styles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect one that matches your personal taste and aesthetic.
What materials are commonly used to make a stained fireplace mantel?
Stained fireplace mantels are typically made from wood, marble, stone, or metal. Wood is the most common material used for stained mantels and can be crafted from a variety of hardwoods such as oak, walnut, cherry, mahogany, and maple. Marble and stone mantels are available in a range of colors and textures and can be carved with intricate designs. Metal mantels are usually made from iron or steel and can be painted or finished to give them a unique look.
What are the advantages of a stained fireplace mantel?
1. Stained fireplace mantels can add a touch of style and elegance to any room.
2. Stain can also be used to match existing furniture and decor, making the fireplace mantel look like it was designed with the rest of the room in mind.
3. Stained mantels are also easier to clean than painted mantels, and do not require as much maintenance.
4. Stained mantels can last longer than painted ones, as they are more resistant to wear and tear from heat and smoke.
5. Stained mantels offer a classic look that never goes out of style.